Powered by Blogger.

My story about HIM.

Our favourite sentence is : Hey, I love you!

and I still remember that till now.

Back to one year ago and I laughed by myself thinking how I met him at.. *somewhere* ._. and I felt something strange, something that I can't describe. Since then, he always asked me for out though we just had lunch or a little chat.
Days went by fast and I started to understand the true feelings that I had towards him  that called LOVE‘LOVE’ is a very important thing in life. For me, I have the chance to feel what true love is and I will NEVER give it up for anything. Even I got so many bad habits and he knew all of them ._. He still receive me what it is and he never STOP loving me. Thanks anw gebe (: I have always wanted to have all his love only for me. I am always very happy to see his smiling face. Hope to see him everyday. I will do my best to make him happy every single day and I miss him every single second that clicks in the clock. And last, I'll try my best for always be there for him (:

WORDS FROM MY HEART: 
I always feel so comfort, feel so safe whenever you are beside me and i feel so warm just like a hug from you (: When I say I love you, always remember that i really mean it. Reasons that I love you: . . . actually, i have no reasons, I just do :D

Everything from him, William G.B






























xoxo.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment