Powered by Blogger.

Vera's


Another birthday story <3

6th March 2012 is Vera Monica's sweet seventeen birthday, but she had the party on Saturday 10th March 2012. With the dresscode cartoon, and it was so cute when friends wore it last Saturday :3




my invitation designed by me nyehehe :D

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you, dear Vera Monica!
Wish you all the best..
Love me, Rivana.












HERE'S THE MOMENT

The spongebob and patrick u,u



cup cakes <3
Irwanto, Cipan, Hanna, Andre
Erny and Margareta <3
Another cake <3

They are our... MC ._.

Vera's mom and dad <3




Gebe and Putera <3
Wanda, Putry, Hanna <3
<3


Sachiko and Vera <3

u,u Helen, Calvin u,u
Jeann, Vera, Wen
Victor!








Couple <3
WINE!








Last words from me:
 "Never blame any day in your life. Good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience. Worst days give you a lesson."


 xoxo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment